Tekmar 094 Snow/Ice Sensor - In-slab, 208 ft. (63m) wire
$ 1,023.30The Snow/Ice Sensor 094 is an in ground sensor used with tekmar snow melting controls to automatically detect snow or ice on a driveway or walkway. The 094 has 208 ft (64 m) of wire. This product can be used in applications ranging from residential driveways to commercial building fronts such as emergency access entries. This sensor allows tekmar snow melting controls to automatically operate the snow/ice melt system only when snow or ice is present, while also providing temperature feedback to the control.
• 208 ft. (64 m) of cable
• Designed for long life in driveway and walkway installations
• Automatic snow/ice detection
• Slab temperature sensing
• Long wire included so in field splicing is not necessary
• Material: Silicon brass, 208 ft. (64 m) 5 conductor stranded wire with polyethylene jacket
• 4 #4-40, 7/16" machined, stainless steel screws. 4 #6-32, 3/8" flathead, slotted, stainless steel screws included.
Click to View Submittal Sheet
Click to View Installation Manual