Tekmar 090 - Snow/Ice Sensor - In-slab, 65 ft. (20 m) Wire
$ 638.82The Snow/Ice Sensor 090 is an in ground sensor used with tekmar snow melting controls to automatically detect snow or ice on a driveway or walkway. The 090 has 65 ft (20 m) of wire. This product can be used in applications ranging from residential driveways to commercial building fronts such as emergency access entries. This sensor allows tekmar snow melting controls to automatically operate the snow/ice melt system only when snow or ice is present, while also providing slab temperature feedback to the control.
• 65 ft (20 m) of cable
• Designed for long life in driveway and walkway installations
• Automatic snow/ice detection
• Slab temperature sensing
• Long wire included so in field splicing is not necessary
• Material: Silicon brass, 65 ft. (20 m) 5 conductor stranded wire with polyethylene jacket
• 4 #4-40, 7/16" machined, stainless steel screws. 4 #6-32, 3/8" flathead, slotted, stainless steel screws included.
Click to View Submittal Sheet
Click to View Installation Manual