Taco 0011-VDTF4 0011 Variable Speed Delta-T Cast Iron Circulator Pump, 1/8 HP
$ 533.00Optimal Pumping Simplified
No matter how good the original system design and heat loss calculations were, they included estimates and rules of thumb. What are the design conditions for those systems you “inherited” or have to service? Have a zone valve system or multi-zone radiant manifolds running off a common circulator? Your system needs a circulator that automatically adjusts to deliver the optimal heat transfer based on the actual operation of the system, every day, under all load conditions – even when those conditions change.
With the Taco Variable Speed Delta T 00® Circulators you simply dial in your desired temperature drop across the system or,zone (5-50 degrees Fahrenheit), attach a supply and return sensor directly to the pump and it will automatically vary its performance to deliver optimal heat, efficiency and comfort.
• Eliminates velocity noise
• Eliminates need for a pressure valve
• Conserves energy
• Pump always runs at minimum required speed
• Increases system performance
• Achieves system design goals, even when installed system varies from original design
• Pump automatically adjusts to current system conditions
• Spend less time figuring out pressure drop (for proper pump sizing) when servicing existing systems
• Pump exercise
• Delivers ideal BTU/hr heat transfer for all styles of emitters
Click to View Submittal Sheet
Click to View Brochure