Honeywell YTHX9421R5085WG Prestige IAQ Kit with RedLINK Technology (Includes White Gray Thermostat, EIM & 2 Duct Sensors)
$ 281.51Introducing the completely redesigned Prestige IAQ from Honeywell – the most trusted brand in home comfort. It’s the first thermostat with brains and beauty – for unparalleled comfort and convenience that fits your life and your style.
The Prestige® IAQ thermostat is a 2 wire high definition color touch screen thermostat, 7 day programmable and selectable for residential or light commercial use. Controls up to 4-stages of heat and 2-stages of cool in a heat pump system and up to 3-stages of heat and 2-stages of cool in a conventional system. Three sets of Universal IAQ contacts to control humidification, dehumidification, and ventilation. Four sensor inputs for wired sensors or dry contact devices.
White Prestige IAQ Thermostat (THX9421R5021WG)
Equipment Interface Module (THM5421R1021)
2 Duct Sensors
• Easy to program and use
• Customizable high-definition, full-color display which is smaller and sleeker - 60% smaller footprint
• High-gloss acrylic frame
• Get email alerts for things like poor system efficiency or water leaks
• On-screen or email reminders for filter replacement, seasonal maintenance and more
• Answer a few questions and the system will self-program
• Prestige also learns how long it takes to heat or cool your home; simply set the time and desired temperature and the system will run only long enough to reach desired level
• Remote monitoring - Easily control multiple buildings from a PC, tablet or smartphone
• Self-monitoring diagnostics - Sends alerts for needed maintenance and service issues
• Total solution - Integrates occupancy sensors, lighting controls and other HVAC/IAQ systems
• Building code compliant - Meets all commercial building codes, including Title 24
• Temperature set point limits and keypad lock out lets you manage energy usage for maximum savings
• 365-day scheduling - Program up to 25 custom events.
• Save energy in infrequently used rooms
• Adjustable ramp rates
• Retrofit existing controls - Replace inefficient HVAC controls with RedLINK wireless management system
• Includes diagnostics and alerts - Quickly identify HVAC system issues
• User interaction, alert, and temperature performance logs - To aid diagnostics and speed service calls
• Low installed system cost with no monitoring fees
• Honeywell's Total Connect Comfort service lets you manage your system remotely with a computer, tablet or smartphone
• RedLINK wireless accessories such as sensors and remotes help you easily optimize comfort throughout your home
• RedLINK Internet Gateway with Total Connect Comfort Services Once installed by your heating and cooling professional, go online to register your account and customize your system and alert settings. Free apps available for Apple and Android devices.
Click to View Brochure