Crown Boiler - BSI Series - BERMUDA Model BSI172 - 172,000 BTU Cast Iron Gas Steam Boiler (82.1% AFUE) Natural & LP Gas Boiler
$ 3,363.41The Bermuda Series (BSI) residential/light commercial, cast iron, steam boiler is a fully-packaged, installer-ready product. The integral draft diverter provides a low profile design allowing the boiler to be installed in areas requiring a low clearance. This atmospheric, gas-fired boiler is for use with a conventional chimney. The Bermuda Series also comes standard with a probe-type low water cut-off safety control. The Bermuda Series is packaged with the option of either natural or LP gas as well an electronic ignition system.
The heat exchangers are built with steel push nipples below the water line where superior strength and resistance to expansion and contraction is important. Cast iron push nipples above the water line are larger than often found on similar units to provide optimum steam quality.
• Completely factory assembled, pre-wired and crated
• Deluxe powder coated steel jacket with two-tone textured finish
• Steam Pressure Gauge
• 3/4" Boiler Drain
• A.S.M.E. Pop Safety Valve (15 psi)
• L-404F Pressure-Trol
• Stainless steel burners
• Gauge glass set
• Switches - one Spill Switch and One Rollout Switch
• CG400A Probe Low Water Cutoff mounted
• Vent Damper (BSI069 through BSI276 Only)
Click to View Installation Instructions
Click to View Brochure